Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Better Life Better Future Better Opportunity

After what I see the whole thing that happen to me, I believe there is must be something wrong with myself, and I have to figure it out soon. This Is Me, I have to know what happen to me and what will I do with my life. Even I know, it's really hard to do that, but I have to fight and work very hard fot it.

This Is Me, I have to run my life according from what I'm learning all this time, there is no easy life for me, so I need to make my ability to survive more than anyone else who have the same faith with me, if I want to succeed in this life. I have responsible to do and I have family, and they are one of my reason I'm alive.

And today I know there is a way in front of me that I have to use wisely without throwing that opportunity away. This Is Me, I control my life, not anyone else, so I have to clear the destination in my life for better future. and This Is Me, the one who find big opportunity or create my own opportunity to make a better situation for me, for my family, friends, nations and this earth.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP