Monday, March 22, 2010

This Is My Way to Turn Back Again

I think I found my way back again "maybe", but I've been through this way and almost six months I've been there I feel peace and relax of course it's not the easy way to go but I should try and comeback to that way. I already think this decision again and again, and the result is still the same, which is I should back to the way I ever feel so peaceful and comfortable even that's not easy but I think I can do that.

This Is Me and I believe This Is My Way to wake up again to see the world with different view with all the limitation that I have I will pass this again but maybe I have to work harder and harder. Because I think the right way is when we feel we match with it why we have to avoid it why don't we just through that way beside I already know what will come on the cross of that way.

When I still work on the Textile Factory I ever learn even through this way and I feel so great and peace but some how I turn back and leave that way, now after thousand time thinking I decide to comeback and try again from the beginning. This Is Me, may Allah help me and always be with me all the time.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP