Monday, March 29, 2010

Never Give Up in This Life

Yesterday when I just got back from the village to meet my daughter, I have "consumer" who talk too me much and what he talking to me is make my spirit is rise again. after he ask me about how to become writer on the internet we have conversation and from the conversation I know that "old man" is a wise man and he told me much about his life.

he told me that we should never give up in this life because when you give up you don't have a chance to bring your life back to the top even is very hard but just don't give up, keep your hope alive and never give up. keep trying and trying and don't forget to praying ask for God help because our life is belong to Allah and Allah decide everything according to our mind and our feeling. if we think we can not do something, believe me we will never can do that thing, but if we tough we can do it, believe me it will find the way and that will be realize.

almost few hours we talk and I finally learn something which is we should never give up even we in the hard situation but we should never give up from hope and keep trying and trying and don't forget asking for help to Allah. that what I can learn from the conversation between the old man and me. This Is Me and I hope We Never Give Up in this life.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP