Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm all Yours Allah

I'll try to keep this hope alive inside my heart even in the same time my heart is feel so afraid, how if I can through this? what should I do? but I'll try to make myself strong and believe to Allah, that Allah will give the best for me. and only that thing in my mind who keep me alive and I know Allah always see me all the times.

I always pray to Allah, Ya Allah, please help me through this situation, please give me the best from You to me, the one who really need Your help, Your bless and Your love, please don't leave me alone, don't punish me, forgive me and help me to make my dream comes true.

This Is Me and I always believe that Allah will help me all the time, because my life, my dead is belong to Allah.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP