Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm a Bad Luck Man and This Is the Real Me

This is Me, the one who always have a bad luck in this life. Such as this month, I have to move to other place to survive this life and hope a better thing will happen to me, because I don't have any money to continue pay the rent for my store. So the way out is, I have to move and for temporary I rent a place from my friend, even it's too little but I have to continue other wise I can't earn anything to live my life.

After few days I move to new place, I know it would be hard to adapt again but I wasn't predict this hard. In the night often I cry in my heart and begging help from God and anyone who can help me. may be I'm too stupid by hoping help from the others and also I'm too naif to has a dream in this life.

Should I quit and runaway from all this problems? should I? who will pay for my family life insurance and my daughter school insurance? I keep think and think but there is nothing, in my head running out of idea and I think I'll die for sure. This is Me, can someone, something help me?

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP