Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Best I can do for the one I love

This Is Me and this is the real me. After my store contract is no longer available, so I decide to move to other place or my friend internet cafe precisely, I stay at the internet cafe for a while, until i can get the money to rent my own store. thanks there is still a good friend of me accept me to stay there and give the place to live even only for a while.

If i can give any of my energy or my tough to my friend not money because i don't have any money, i will give it to pay the debt to him. until now still i can't have found the way to my dreams and i think i have to work very hard for it and keep going until my breath is over, til i die. and when that day not come yet, i think i have to force everything i had to reach this dream.

I'm not young anymore, i almost 36 years old now but i believe when you have a will there must be a way you can find to reach your dream. and i will make this dream come true even i have to pay with my life. for the one i love, my daughter, wife, family, i want to make them proud to have someone like me and can make sure of they life insurance and i believe i can do, can i?

this is me the one who keep fight and fight for the rest of my life to find a better life

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP