Sunday, March 21, 2010

More Tested to Me from God, Hope I will survive

Once again my patience was tested, maybe it seem not hard enough so there is some test anymore in my life in the right time. when I want to see my family I have surprised with my daughter condition who has fever, almost two days my wife said my daughter has this fever. this maybe classical reason but we even can get my daughter to the doctor to cure her because of we don't have any money to do it.

Not mention maybe this month I don't have good earning so we have to use the money wisely, we can not spend our money too much, because we afraid is not enough until next month. I believe my wife will understand with the situation, when my store is not too much visitor also with my blog, not too good with earning, but I keep the hope alive because only hope that we have now.

I try to find a side job to increase earning for us, but until now I still don't have any answer or way to it but as husband and father I will keep try and try because they are my responsibility and I can't let them down because of my disability. may Allah help me and find me a best way to comes out from this situation. This Is Me the one who need comes out from the situation who always been become my nightmares.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP