Sunday, March 14, 2010

How do I pay all Bill and My Daughter School Insurance?

I think I already mess up everything in this life. and this month I don't know how to pay my electricity bill, water bill, my daughter school insurance and also monthly money for my family so my wife can buy something to eat for us. I don't know what way should I take to change this faith to be a better one, because the whole way I know I've already try and the result is still the same, even getting worst every times.

What I need is luck and chance, big chance. with my skill which is fix computers and typing, I can only wait because I don't have money to buy some part such part of computer thing and also I don't know from where I have to search it. may be I'm quiet lucky still alive today, because yesterday me and my wife just talking a long day about our future and how will be our life in the next few days, few months? should I give up? This Is Me and I don't know how to make this life is to be better, if I know, I would never write this blog, just to express myself through this written.

This Is Me, I hope there will be a better ways and better chance in the next few days so I can tell the good news to my family that we can pay the bill again and continue this life again. This Is Me and the real me, no more no less.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP