Friday, March 19, 2010

Where is The Light

Just dark, black inside my mind, there is no clue or anything to make me move ahead or step forward. I need a light even there is only light of the candle at least that light can bright this mind and continue to move forward even it's not easy but I have to move on, fight back. But I can't see, I can not see anything right now, it's dark here and I just like blind man in this world. and those are some describe from me which drawn what inside me and This Is Me.

For years I looking for some light to bright my way so I can move easily forward, I'll try turn left, turn right or even step backward just to find those light but I can not found it, or me too blind not seeing what I've been missed. maybe those light right in front of me but I just too long not to see so feel just like blind and maybe when the light is come I fallen to sleep because too tired looking for it. damn, what an unlucky man, my heart is whispering to my head.

This Is Me, believe me I will never stop to find that light to make this way easier so I can move on and step forward in this life. I will never regret everything that I've been sacrifice for it, but I will never accept the foolish that I've been made all this time, fall to sleep when that light is coming to me.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP