Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Allah will always Help Me

This Is Me now try to be a better blog with new looks and templates and I hope anyone who visit this blog will get something from it and I believe all the articles I made probably happen in other people life on only me. and This Is Me who always tell the truth about me and the way I feel and how do I solve all the problems just to survive in this world with all the insurance from Allah.

Bismillah, that's the word who always comes from me when I want to do something it's mean with the name of Allah I will do the job and hope Allah will bless me with that. I just want to continue with the post that I've been made few days ago when I feel so desperate because with the money I have this month I can't pay any bill not mention bill for my daughter School Insurance and that's make me really desperate, lost hope and it's collide inside my heart becoming one big problem.

For someone who has a lot of money maybe they do not have to think how about the next month, can I pay this, can I pay that, can I fill my life insurance and anything, because they has money, unlike me. I have to work very hard to live my family with all the limitation I have, education, ability and equipment. but after I have few minutes for meditation, hear the sound of nature and begging help to Allah, I realize that we live in this world is only for temporary not forever and from all the problem inside me, I made the conclusion which is I should never give up because there is a Big Power from Allah who always help me all the times if I believe and I believe to Allah.

want to know the result, just keep following This Is Me because I will write more about How Powerful Allah is and How?

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP