Friday, March 26, 2010

Please Forgive me Everyone and Forgive me God

may be this will be the end of my life! next week maybe I will fall in to the deepest failure I ever had in my life and all of it because my mistake and my foolish way to make decision in the past. I'm not sure if I can pass this again, because everything is not going right just failure and mistaken in front of me, not mention I don't know how to pay all the bill for this month. maybe only miracle who can save me now, God? may be God already disappoint to me much so I don't know to whom I begging for help.

So I will enjoy the rest of my life for few weeks and even is the last week of my life but I have to share it with all the one I love and I care about. so God please forgive me for the the mistaken and sin that I made and don't make everyone I love is suffering because of my fault. let me carry this by myself because this is the mistaken that I've been made not them.

To everyone I love please forgive me and don't hate me especially for my wife and my daughter, forgive me because I can't make your life better and I can only make you all suffer. thanks for everything that you have been give to me God and once again Please Forgive me, thank you.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP