Monday, March 8, 2010

Is anyone or anything will help Me?

????
That marks always inside my head all the times. Is me to stupid to understand all this life and understand how to live in this world? can I continue this life? or what should I do with all my job, my duty and my obligation to the God, parents, family? honestly, I never think about myself, because I run this life to fill my obligation and if there is something for me in return, I'll thanks for that.

This Is Me, someone who always looking for something to make a better life, a better thing to fulfill everything what the one I love needed. But until now I always let them down, I never can keep my promise, I always promise them to be have a better life in the future and be patience for that, the reality say very different thing to me. How can I carry on again?

This Is Me, the one who want to try every ways that I can do, only to make obligation complete in this world. maybe if I'm death, I'm free from that obligation. Sorry to all the one I love, I can't make all of you happy, I can't make my promise comes true. to my parents, to my wife and daughter, please forgive me, because This Is Me, this is the best I can do for you all, no more, no less. I'm tired, I'm really tired, I wanna take a rest from this life for a moment.

This Is Me! Is possible someone or something will help me? looks like a dead end is very close in front of me and I can't figure it the way out from there. This Is Me! PLEASE..... ANYONE HELP ME! I already try the best I can do, what should I do now? what should I do? God? I think God doesn't want to hear me, because there is too much sin and I do bad in this life, I think I'm finish now. This Is Me, but thanks to everyone who supporting me all this time and I really mean it. Thanks!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP