Friday, April 2, 2010

I Finally Found Allah

I finally found what should I do with my new blog and I like it and I hope everyone like it too and This Is Me and I will always be remember Allah and Muhammad because I love Allah and I love Muhammad SAW. and this is what I want for the rest of my life which is love Allah and Rasulullah because I can't live without Allah and Rasulullah.

and This Is Me, and I finally found my way to live in this world and the next life and I hope Allah will always bless me and I can follow what Muhammad SAW way. Thanks Allah for everything that you've been give to me and in the future. and I know You always help me all the time. and This Is Me the one who found the way for the rest of this life.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP