Thursday, April 29, 2010

Help me Please

to any one who read this, or maybe you are the generous one, please help me, because almost 7 years I have to face the same problems and all of its because of money. This Is Me, the one who start to do business with borrow some money from other people. honestly the business doing well but when the needs is more and more push me, I can't do nothing beside doing the best I can do to survive. with all the limitation I have and the needs I have to fill, I'll try to run this life carefully. but it's not enough, because my energy is run out just to survive so I can not move forward and make my business growth, and now I have to face that I can't fill what I needs anymore.

maybe I have to explain what the needs to all of you. I have to pay the loan money to the bank which is I used to keep my business survive, then I have to pay all the bill such as electricity, phone and school insurance for my daughter, we have to eat too, so I need to spend some money to buy the basic needs such as rice and foods. I have to pay my only employee and now I really looking for someone who want to help me give me The Money Loan for me.

If you really want to help me, I'm in Indonesia and here is my phone numbers : 021-32498331, thanks.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP