Thursday, April 8, 2010

Allah always be there for us

This is wonderful, this is miracle for me. That's why we can't stop hoping and pray begging for help to Allah and believe me, Allah will help us in anyway Allah want and we never think if there is any kind of the way to help us from the problem we had. and that's what happen to me and I never stop to said thank you Allah, thank you, alhamdulillah.

Sometimes we don't know what Allah give to us is good, sometimes we only see the whole physically or something we see but we never think what's behind it? that's human thinking and there is nothing wrong about it but at least that can make us more wise and learn something from our mistaken.

This Is Me and I've been there for a lot of times and finally I learn something precious in this life, which is never give up and never stop hoping to Allah because Allah who made us and Allah know what is the best for us.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP