Thursday, April 15, 2010

Save our Earth and all the beauty from this nature

When I see the beauty of nature that Allah give to us, I realize that we already been bless by Allah because with all the beauty in this earth we can live and breath without having any trouble. but once again we do not know how to thanks for that, we destroy the nature only for temporary advantage and because of our selfish the nature is now dying.


This Is Me, I'm the one who really care about the nature even I only do the minimum thing, at least I already did something. do you ever think someday this earth will be empty without trees or any living thing inside? that's all because what we doing today, make the nature broken without don't know how to fix it.

so, Save our earth immediately!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP