Saturday, February 27, 2010

This is My Dream and My Family Dreams

This Is Me, the man who always looking for happiness for myself and for my family, also for the people around me, including friends, neighborhoods, city and for my country. But for now, I'm looking for happiness to my family. Maybe without them my life is empty, nothing and no direction. So I want to make sure that all the one who connected with me feel happy.

All what I said that I want make everyone happy is not the easy thing to do, because what people need and what they want is very various and a lot, it's impossible you can gave what they want, act like they want to and believe me it's very hard. But me is the one who want to do that, but how? I will do what I can do best to make that happen, including if I have to sacrifice my own happiness for them.

Now I'm struggle and fight to find my dream, my family dream, which is has my own house, my own store and my own business. I know that's a big dream but that's not impossible to reach. I want to be a rich man so I can help anyone who needed my help. I want to be the one who can give my strength for the best of the life my family because all of those thing that I do is my duty and God give me the duty so I have to do what God told me.

anything else about what I want to do is will written in the next post. But I will do the best for the one I love so I can make insurance for them that I'm the best man they had, even many times they don't realize that, because I don't need a complement. This Is Me and always be me. Thank you.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP