Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This Is Me when I was a little child

When I born in Bogor, Jawa Barat, Indonesia, I have stomach diseases that I don't know what it is, so I have to spend a lot of time in the hospital, may be about 1 month, that's what my parents said to me. When I was a little kid, there is no one want to play with me because I'm too weak they said, so they don't want me to become their friend cause they afraid they can loose in the game when they took me in. So from a little kid I get use to be alone because I'm also not my favorite child for my parents.

So day by day I through the time without knowing what to do. If I'm go to school, I'll just go to school because I don't have any ambitions, I'll just doing it, and my parents said I'm clever kid. The problem is, I move to one other school too much, may be can reach 3 or 4 times in a year so I don't have many friends in my life.

A lot of my friend said that me as a boy like sissy or "banci" cause I'm too weak, and from that moment I'll try to change so I can make myself strong. One day someone making fun of me, may be he 2 or 3 years older than me, but my body more bigger than him, he said hey you can never play this football or soccer, because this is only for real man, he said not for sissy. Again and again make me mad and angry, so I punch him and he cry. hahahaha, I punch him and he cry.

But on the afternoon his brother come to me and angry because his little brother was hit by me, and once again I have to face more bigger boy than me, about 5 or 6 years older than me and I run and run to avoid them. And I never told to my parents what happen that day, may be my age about 8 years old.

While my parents busy to work to find something for they children to get life insurance for they children, me and my big brother and little brother only play after school, but always even my brother doesn't want to play with me, so I left alone. I remember when I was in Palembang chasing a kite, me and the other boys climbing the tree and we are caught by someone who own that tree, so he get angry to all of us, we run and run as fast as we can. I think I have some fun that day.

May be enough for today and This Is Me, the real me, the man who looking for better life to make sure that's my family have any life insurance for them. Thanks for visiting

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP