Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Day in School

Continue from the last post, today I will write story when I was in Junior High School. and this is one of the best and worst experience I ever had in my life. After I graduated from Basic School or we use to call Sekolah Dasar, I continue to Junior High School or SMP. I made to enter one of the favorite school in Bogor which is SMP 5 and because from I was little I don't have much friend and almost alone every times, I was a little surprised when enter the first day in that school.

I saw many different kind of people and I said, if I can make friend to them that would be very nice. and day by day I live my life on that school but still I can make good friend to them, just friend who only said "Hi" and "Hello", not friend who can give us suggestion and sharing. But there is one guy who accept me as his friend and I really excited. I know him when I buy some lunch in cafeteria and he ask me where do I come from and I answer him. from that moment me and him become close friend, but I didn't realize that I already entering to the other side of him.

Yes, he is one of the "bad boys" in the school who always miss the school and I think too late for me to realize that because I already in. I go from home to school but I never go to school, I go to mall, any place that make me and all the friend can spend times to have fun, and those happen almost every 2 days in a week, when we don't like the teacher or the lesson we don't like.

Many times we get caught by our teacher and we get punishment but that don't make us learn, we are to wild and what we think is only joy and happiness because we want free, we don't want to follow any rules. ha ha ha, I was laugh when I write this, how can I be such a foolish like that.

When I think of it now, I feel sorry to my parents because they already do the best for me to pay my School Insurance, because we are not rich people we just ordinary people. But, it's too late isn't it? This Is Me and this is the true of me.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP