Monday, February 22, 2010

I Will Fought for My Daughter Life Insurance

Me, live in Indonesia, Bekasi precisely and I'm work in Internet Cafe. my age 35 years old and I already work in many place. mostly I work on Garment Factory, but because in my country garment production is not one of the favorite business, so there is so many garment factory is closed. May be because the cost of production is too high so a lot of garment factory is closed. So start from years 2003 I'm work on Internet Cafe. Thanks to my friend they accept me as they employee.

For the first time it was very hard and difficult but now there is no problem for it. I'm also try to make blog so I can have earn from blog and other online business such as forex or tutorial computer. Should be what I get from my payment is enough but the fact that's never enough because there is so much I have to pay such as rent house, water, electric, my daughter school and any payment that was my responsible.

not mention if there is any of my family members are sick that's will make me depress, because what I'm earning from my payment on Internet Cafe is not enough may be far from enough. So I start to try to make online business, I made blog and I'll try adsense too, Forex too, and any other online business. I want to make sure that my daughter school insurance will pay and I don't need to think about her school anymore because I already pay insurance.

But I still don't have any result from it, may be because I'm too stupid or too dumb to do all of those thing. Such as this month I have to pay my house rent and that's cost a lot of money for me because I have to pay almost 4 million rupiah or about $400 US Dollar, and my payment only 1.5 million rupiah or about $150 US Dollar every month. So at this moment what I can do is only hope and pray, pray and hoping that God will help me, that someone will help me through this situation. For myself I don't need life Insurance because I will do anything for my family, for my wife and my daughter, so I don't care with my life Insurance, I just want they happy and I can give every need what they want, of course as long as I can do that and I know my wife understand me very much.

So everyday I'm hoping that's will be a miracle comes to me and lift me up from this situation, can gave me better life and better job so I can make my family happy and can pay they life insurance. This Is Me and this is the real me.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP